The next STC-Houston scheduled event is happening on the University of Houston Downtown campus on April 28, Room N602, between 12:00 and 2:00 pm. This will be an exciting event and the current schedule includes a lineup of a number of STC-Houston’s members.
- Noel Atzmiller will be discussing writing for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Erika Frensley will cover Policy and Procedure writing.
- Kimberly Mankiewicz will talk about Medical and Science writing.
- Katherine Kim’s topic will be Educational writing and Article editing.
- Bea Amaya will discuss writing for Industry (visual communication).
We hope you’ll plan to join us at this great get-together primarily aimed at reaching the Technical Communication student population, but definitely open to other interested parties. We really hope to see you there!