Here’s the list of stories we talked about this month.
See the November 2012 issue of Dateline Houston to access all the posts for this month, or click one of the links below to access a specific post.
- Celebrating STC Houston in November!
- Hurricane Sandy Threatens STC Office in Fairfax, VA
- STC introduces the new Member Affinity Program
- STC Houston October Workshop – Feedback
- Reflecting on 50 years of service
- Copyright, Trademark and Patents: A Guide for Journalists
- Kindle offers a free, scalable means by which to distribute documentation to users
- Huge List of Style Guides and UI Guidelines
- Real Time Board – Effective Visual Collaboration Tool
- National Day on Writing (October 20)
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, OCT. 18!
- STC Houston’s 50th Anniversary Event–SAVE THE DATE
- The STC Houston Facebook Contest Winner is…Holly Jahangiri!
- University of Houston-Downtown is hosting a FREE Forum on Plain English
- The Ultimate Guide To Infographics
- STC Technical Editing Virtual Conference (3 day)
- How to Encourage Good SharePoint Use – STC Live Webinar
- REMINDER: LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS TODAY, OCT. 12!
- Looking for e-learning training in the Houston Area?
- Oct 12 is the Deadline to Register for the October STC Houston Workshop
- 10 days till October 19 Deadline (Call for Entries)
- STC Houston Workshop: Planning Computer Simulations for Delivering Information Through Video
- Hello Subject Matter Expert, meet Technical Communicator. You’re going to work well together…aren’t you?
- 10 Days Left
- Call for Entries
- Win Free Admission to all upcoming 2012-2013 STC Houston Program Meetings
- Complete Archive of Dateline Houston Newsletters
- 1st STC Houston Newsletter: VOL. 1 – NO. 1 (Jan 1963)
- Call for Judges
- SAVE THE DATE: STC Houston’s 50th Anniversary Event
- 2012-2013 STC Houston Competition News
- 2012-2013 STC Houston Initiatives
Yvonne Wade Sanchez
Newsletter & Social Media Manager for STC Houston